Want to develop your skills as a skipper? Check below which course fills your current level and ambitions. 

  • RYA Personal Water Craft
    Will be offered again early 2023
    Waterscooters, jetski's and SuperJets, 1 day, no prior experience needed. 

  • Powerboat Level 2
    Motorboats up to 10 meter without accommodation, 2 day course. 
    A very practical training in the use of open powerboats. We introduced this course 20 years ago and train professionals such as police, firebrigade and military. Many fast boat owners have used this course to feel comfortable on higher speeds and in crowded marinas. We can offer own boat tuition. Our newsletter is the fastest way to learn about our course dates. For groups of three people we can arrange a bespoke date. 
  • Advanced Powerboat en Tender Operator
    Will be offered again early 2023
    For experienced skippers, at night or when responsibly for the safe transport of passengers. 

  • Inland Waterways
    Will be offered again early 2023.
    Motoryachts up to 24 meter.  2 day course

  • Yachtmaster
    Might be offered again mid 2023
    Motoryachts up to 24 meter at sea, several options: dayskipper, coastal offshore en ocean